Original site link: https://www.uworld.com/step1/step1_qbank.aspx
- Over 2400 exceptionally well-written multiple-choice questions
- Questions are conceptual, focus on high-yield topics, and require multistep critical thinking
- Detailed explanations with vivid illustrations and charts that are easy to understand and remember
- Content was created by the most knowledgeable and dedicated practicing physicians
Why do you choose us
we are providing
- offline usmle world question bank.
- well arranged according to syllabus as well as General principles and Individual organ systems.
- Easily accessible.
- larger font size
- all images are covered
- unlimited times you can use it
- you can use it in phone, tab, computer at any time and anywhere.
- it is in pdf format and you can print it and can make a book for proper reading
- this qbank you can buy anywhere from any country of the world
- we update each qbank 6 month to 1 year interval
- price is Cheap and Negotiable
- Payment option: Please contact.
- Sample: Available
- our address:
Mail us: email@example.com
Visit here: www.usmlemsell.com
Chat here: usmle.sell
Step 1 includes test items in the following content areas:
Biostatistics and epidemiology
Interdisciplinary topics, such as nutrition, genetics, aging, molecular and cell biology
Step 1 is a broadly based, integrated examination. Test items commonly require you to perform one or more of the following tasks:
Interpret graphic and tabular material
Identify gross and microscopic pathologic and normal specimens
Apply basic science knowledge to clinical problems
Step 1 classifies test items along two dimensions, system and process, as shown below:
15%–20% General principles
60%–70% Individual organ systems
15%–20% Multi systems
Multisystem Processes & Disorders
Biostatistics & Epidemiology/Population Health
10%–15% Normal structure and function
55%–60% Abnormal processes
15%–20% Principles of therapeutics
10%–15% Psychosocial, cultural, occupational, and environmental considerations