Original site link: https://www.uworld.com/Step2CS/Step2CS_cs.aspx
- 70+ excellent clinical cases
- A complete guided tour of this practical examination
- Detailed history taking and physical examination techniques with video
- Ability to enter simulated patient encounter notes for practice cases
- Patient counseling and how to respond to patients’ challenging questions
- Tips for success on the examination
Why do you choose us
we are providing
- offline usmle world question bank.
- well arranged according to syllabus as well as General principles and Individual organ systems.
- Easily accessible.
- larger font size
- all images are covered
- unlimited times you can use it
- you can use it in phone, tab, computer at any time and anywhere.
- it is in pdf & Video format and you can print & Play it
- this qbank you can buy anywhere from any country of the world
- we update each qbank 6 month to 1 year interval
- price is Cheap and Negotiable
- Payment option: Please contact.
- Sample: Available
- our address:
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit here: www.usmlemsell.com
Chat here: usmle.sell
Step 2 CS Exam Overview
The Step 2 Clinical Skills (Step 2 CS) portion of the Step 2 exam assesses whether you can demonstrate the fundamental clinical skills essential for safe and effective patient care under supervision. There are three subcomponents of Step 2 CS:
- Integrated Clinical Encounter (ICE)
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills (CIS)
- Spoken English Proficiency (SEP)